Tuesday, May 1, 2018

My Hero Call To Action Multimedia Global Activist Song Circle

Welcome to Global Ativist Song Circle
My high school students participated into a group project with classes from around the world contributing verses to this song about heroes. Teachers and students from USA, Mali, Moldova, Pakistan, Morocco, Togo and Georgia have participated into this amazing project.

My students paid tribute to Soundiata Keita, one of our local KING.
My students dressed up in traditional outfit to show the cultural diversity in Mali.

My Classroom and The My Hero Team

The Northern side of Mali outfit.

The Eastern side of Mali outfit

Outfit worn in the center and the Capital city during special events.
Western and Southern outfit

Soundiata's Mom giving him a walking stick after 7 years crawling down, finally, he walked.


No comments:

Post a Comment